"Customers buy for their reasons, not yours."
-- Orvel Ray Wilson
- Where are you selling your product? Think about the demographics within your location.
- study of your customers' attitudes, aspirations, and other psychological criteria (via Google)
Objectives: (via Google)
- Define Target Market:
a particular group of consumers at which a product or service is aimed
- Define Target Segment:
Marketing Plan: Noah Salem
- Know your stuff!! Know your information and what you're selling rather than memorizing what you're going to say.
- The color, font, and style of your presentation makes a big difference!! Make it look good and appealing for your audience!!
- The PowerPoint Presentation
Activity: Magazine Activity
- Based on the marketing research points, think about what advertisements are trying to sell, and to who.
- Who would read this magazine and see this advertisement?
- Ex. Vap- Cigarettes in WIRED Magazine would be targeted to older men trying to smoke something other than cigarettes.
- Journal quote related to your business
- Business Plan 1-10
- PITCH! PITCH! PITCH!
- Remember to look at Upcoming Dates on the left!!